About Movie Scene
Scene: Win50k™ #CONSTITUTION Warrior™ Awards!
Featured #CONSTITUTION Warrior™ USA Cat Freedom Tour Event™!
Help Make America #1 Again!™
Don't Shoot our Cats & Dogs!
Our G077™ Movie is coming soon!
BREAKING NEWS! @BryanCranston invited to a Starring Role in PoweredByComedy, "The Movie!"
Our Featured Opening WORLD WAR III Movie Scene! Now Casting PROS ONLY !
Our Featured Opening WORLD WAR III Joke Scene! @SealRYD Visits the Twitter Board to RESCUE Their @USVetJOBS Suspended Twitter Account!
@SealRYD Rescues @USVetJOBS at Twitter Board Meeting at Nationwide
Our #CAVEMEN TV Show BUFFET RULE Jokes in this Forum resulted in @PBC_Hollywood™, @USVetJOBS™, @WatchPickWin™, @GodsDogShow™, @TVShowHero™, etc..
Our Featured Opening WORLD WAR III UKRAINE Jokes!
Our Featured Launch Event, Now Being Finalized...
Since Mark Cuban was hit with bogus charges, we had to add a new venture to showcase his Wall Street Journal article in a special presentation!
Connect via Linkedin to Learn more!
Our Featured Movie Storylines, Now Being Finalized...in 2050, The Colbert Principal™ Joke is a Global Comedic Holiday!
Learn more about The Colbert Principal™ Joke!
Learn more about the SealRYD™ PROTECTED Car Service!
Our Featured CONSTITUTION Warrior™ USA Cat Freedom Tour Event!
WatchPickWin™, You Either Play the Game or the Game Plays You!™
Our Featured WatchPickWin™ Scene Score: "Where is the Love?...
WatchPickWin™, Watch: History, Pick: Love Today, Win: Always!™
Learn more about our Jan 6th 2008 Emmy Award Winning "The Colbert Report" script...
Learn more about the Hollywood 2050™ Series Movie Winning!™
Learn more about the #JoinorDie USA Cat Freedom Tour!™
Our Featured "The Buffet Rule" Movie Scene: (I REPORT, YOU DECIDE...)
The Buffet Rule
We must support this...pass it on and let’s see if these idiots understand what people pressure is all about.
Salary of retired US Presidents . . . . . . . . . .. . $180,000 FOR LIFE
Salary of House/Senate members . . . . . . . . $174,000 FOR LIFE This is stupid
Salary of Speaker of the House . . . . . . . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE This is really stupid
Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders . . . . . . . . $193,400 FOR LIFE Ditto last line
Average Salary of a teacher . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. $40,065
Average Salary of a deployed Soldier . . . . . .. . $38,000
I think we found where the cuts should be made! If you agree pass it on, I just did.
Warren Buffet, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling:
"I could end the deficit in 5 minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election.
The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.
Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.
Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2014
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 12/1/14. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.
Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time?